Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can you only See My Shoes?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at me when I'm standing
Don't kick me when I'm down
If you want to help just listen
Even if I only can cry

Because everyone ends up being so down
At least once in their live
That they need to know someone
Even one person is there for them

I wouldn't be able to survive on my own
Without one other person
And that's what keeps me going
Knowing that I'd let at least one person down if I stop

So Don't Stop Breathing In
When everything is being thrown against you
And you're running the other way
Getting knocked down

Because I'm There Running Beside You

2 comments:

EmpathyBot said...

Hey Beth,
I really like your poem. You always seem to know how to put how you feel into words,a nd also how to paint a picture with your words.

You are truely amazing.

Sarah

Michelle said...

i have a poetry blog too... half of it is in french,but you can check it out if you'd like...

http://fightingwithwords.blogspot.com